Tuesday, July 7, 2026

 It seems like it's been so long since I last wrote a blog post (almost two months). 

I can make all kinds of excuses, but truthfully, I didn't have it in me. 

What exactly is "it"? I'm not really sure. Perhaps "it" is my spirit that doesn't feel prompted to write. 

It also could be that I may have had a topic spark in me to write about, but because I don't do it in a prompt fashion, the thought leaves, and I get busy with other
things. 

Plus, I normally set Tuesdays aside for my writing, but lately the time has been taken up with organizing my "Grief Support" world, so my writing falls by the wayside. 

I have been writing some of my "book" at times, but lately I've been writing about the period surrounding Jessica's surgeries in Toronto and her transfer back to London to palliative care, so you can well appreciate this is a difficult part of our life to write about, so it is taking me longer than I ever suspected it would. 

Some topics I'm thinking about are: 

1.  Jessica's memorial bench dedication

2.  Can grief and joy co-exist?

3.  Jessica's birthday

That's a good start, anyway. 

More to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reliving

 I have shared before that I have felt called to write a book about the journey with Jessica's illness and our spiritual valleys that ac...